UT unit clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT unit official clan forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i want to join clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shitler

i want to join clan Empty
PostSubject: i want to join clan   i want to join clan EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:17 am

i want to be an admin because every time i go in the server people are bitching and it makes me mad
Back to top Go down
Anarkhii

Anarkhii

i want to join clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: i want to join clan   i want to join clan EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:23 am

If Casualty gets to read this then this is whats up.

Vlad, you constantly Abused your admin and for which i got so many complaints i thought i was going to explode. If counted properly i got 12 complaints all different people and at least 14 from each. As said by my fellow Admins when i gave you your admin rights as soon as i left you no-clipped more than fifty times, would not listen to me when i came back, and tried to timebomb us all unsuccessfully. As i saw your timebomb attempt and the complaints piling up, after i specifically told you not to abuse, and you went ahead with it i have decided you are not electable for Admin powers on the server. This is a behavior that will not be tolerated by the upper management.
Back to top Go down

i want to join clan
Page 1 of 1