UT unit clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UT unit official clan forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addon to the map.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexeh Mr.Timmeh

Addon to the map. Empty
PostSubject: Addon to the map.   Addon to the map. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:31 pm

Well because in REAL LIFE PRISONS the peeps can do where ever they want, i think we should make some rules and something added onto the map, a REAL outside area for "Ts" to play around in.

So they can go to football room, Pool room, and outside ( Door could be added by football room ).

So "CTs" only have to walk around checking up on place's.

Not being Aholes telling us to go "POOL ROOM!" every 5 mins cuz its gay in there now.

So the rules of it :

Not aloud pass BLACK FENCE - Shoot when seen
Not aloud in VENTS - Shoot when seen

And any other rules what are already on server.

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA!!!
Back to top Go down
Casualty
Admin
Casualty

Addon to the map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon to the map.   Addon to the map. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:09 pm

we need a mapper first -_-
Back to top Go down
https://utunit.darkbb.com
Sexeh Mr.Timmeh

Addon to the map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon to the map.   Addon to the map. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:23 pm

Hmmmm Sad
Back to top Go down
Anarkhii

Anarkhii

Addon to the map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon to the map.   Addon to the map. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:32 pm

I'm making a map Timmeh and its based on a real prison it will be harder for ct's but it will be very interesting to see how they do. This is my first jail map so im just going to make to jail block cells, an area where they all meet up, electrified fence with barbed wire (of course there will be NUMEROUS ways for them to escape, a control center with an armory underneath it, a pool area with a secret escape, and in each cell there will be a secret whether its a weapon, a way to escape, or something that will make them suicide i wont tell ;P. Its going to be more like a real prison too with an infirmary and sniper towers. Plus a gate where if the r's get out they can run to a building (REALLY far away) and activate an alarm that will blow up the jail. Give me sometime to do this though it will take forever lol but it will kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Sexeh Mr.Timmeh

Addon to the map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon to the map.   Addon to the map. EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:59 pm

Sweet <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Addon to the map. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addon to the map.   Addon to the map. Empty

Back to top Go down

Addon to the map.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UT unit clan :: CS:S server :: ideas-
Jump to: